ONE MONTH ON SERTRALINE🎊

11 Responses to “ONE MONTH ON SERTRALINE🎊”

1. August Correia says:

Wow I'm so happy for your Veronica. Your emotions are real so that with your smile is great to see. Your giving me hope. I'm going to continue to pray for you. Take care of yourself.🙏🏼

2. vict oria says:

Wow you're so pretty

3. lighter says:

Good for you! Zoloft didn't work for me but Celexa a different SSRI. It works great for me and works awesome! Would you like me to take you out on a date, out to eat.

4. Faye Beheshti says:

I have just been prescribed sertraline 50 mg and i'm so scared to take them just for the side effects. But seeing your video has put my mind at ease a bit thank you 🙂

5. Emiaj Aliva says:

Thank you for sharing your video, it gives hope to those who may otherwise have some sort of skepticism when it comes to antidepressants and their affect. Also I'm 92% sure you reffered to the pill as Serta-chillen at the beginning of the video. lol

6. Revolution Uprise says:

aww tjats awesome! Im really happy for you…Im trying it out myself. Much love

7. Kyle Kutt says:

new video pls

8. Lam says:

Hey I was just prescribed Zoloft and will be picking up mine up tomorrow. I really appreciate this and your last video. Stay strong and keep us updated. 💗

9. Thuga Thuga says:

I been taking 50mg for about two weeks now i Don't really feel any changes but i do Notice that I don't seem to be HUNGRY like I would go awhole day without eating like I don't feel like putting anything in my mouth Just wonder does this have a side effect Weight loss or Weight gain?

10. Andres Sanchez says:

I've been on 100 for three weeks he uped it 150 my body is saying no to that dose ?

11. Damien Davies says:

yes I'm going to tell them how I feel ☺ I hope you are doing well and all is good. thanks for replying