SCH – Prozac

7 Responses to “SCH – Prozac”

1. TheH725 says:

Intenso … cazzo meravigliosamente intenso!

2. Kilel Day says:

You come to me from the other side, there are no doors on the other SeiteNur a walled passage I let you into my days Like the flame fills einBallon patched .. demolished in the resign the horizon My eye area is somewhat unusual looking, and all that it finds istKurze time shadow casting long shadows and blue sky motionless I need some stronger than brandy So ​​I could smile when you and a touch deeper than sehenIhre darkness So I was able to move, as soon as I come to a stop

3. MrHagra says:

Leting ….. I love you in my days … like a flame would fill einbaloon .. patched .. torn …

4. bilmez321 says:

2 I remember a scene, city on the water, two women sing their song at the end of SommersMit confuse me and smile on the stranger While Threw himself. From the bridge Chorus: ………. Whose city is that, baby Whose house is vanishing white in flame-What is it that draws me to SieDessen is obvious that dried baby on your shoulder. I need to go to another gehen100.000 miles where I was already the way the snow was arriving from Prozac To come back if I fall.

5. Rikkyhardo says:

I do not understand the words … You can post up the lyrics in English please. A mesmeristic melody and the guys voice is fantastic

6. Kilel Day says:

I remember a scene, city on the water, two women at the end of SommersMit their song sing confusing me And the smile on the stranger’s face during threw himself from the bridge in a frame disappears Whose city istdass, baby Whose house is this, baby, whitening, disappear in flames? Whatis it that draws me to you, whose hand is it, baby dried up IhreSchulter? I have to go another 1000 miles to the point I kommenwo was already walking the path of snow white Prozac

7. Vojislav Savic says:

Nevjerovatno per se sve kakvi Biseri kriju na ovom sajtu.