DJ Drama – My Moment ft. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih (Official Video)

14 Responses to “DJ Drama – My Moment ft. 2 Chainz, Meek Mill & Jeremih (Official Video)”

1. Alexander Fichtner says:

I ordered from EDMEDRX.COM once and I had no problems with them to call me to approve the order. It is always good to know that there is a real person behind all this. I can understand that some people find this unusual, but I think they are not familiar with this type of service. Call me and ask for permission before charging my card and I never had a problem with unauthorized charges. Great online store with good customer support.

2. Shan Reeves says:

where was this shot in Toronto. in reffering if they are allies in the

3. carsoncityboy1 says:

DO a song ……… YOUNG MIC WEST

4. Tyler Mastalerz says:

Just released a new song called “came a long way.” If you change out that would be great! Currently have 130 participants, nearly 10K views. I have opened for Krizz Kaliko, Stevie STONE, MAYDAY from Strange Music and HUEY MACK. If you check out my music, give it a like, subscribe itll be greatly appreciated! love! T-MAS

5. richard lacter says:

Купить Актавис Прометазин Сироп от кашля, фиолетовый Куш, Xanax баров и болеутоляющего и мед здесь., 30 мг морфина, Уотсон 853 10MG, эфедрин 30 мг, Roxicodone, Зиртек, Celebrex оксикодон, Tenormin Тестостерон carisoprodol и многие другие продукты, доступные в тексте (541) 652 -7990

6. richard lacter says:

Buy Actavis Promethazine cough syrup, purple kush, Xanax bars and med here and painkillers, morphine 30mg, 10mg 853 WATSON, ephedrine 30mg, Roxicodone, Zyrtec, Celebrex, Oxycodone, Carisoprodol Tenormin testosterone and many other products with text (541) 652nd – 7990

7. Avinash Mlvlli says:

wow super cool dude. Cant getting an iPhone for some questionnaire come from reality :). hear right now, your address and e-mail id is enough to obtain for ipad3. be worth a try here: containsallinall.info / ipadnew v = zdjqkv

8. enrique castro says:

U The reason why your name is out nightmare that your face

9. Wujek Elber says:

rly? O

10. nightmare says:

Shut the fuck up bitch

11. kwiatek1910RKS says:

I scanned some of the feedback, but I think this is a solid clip. My siblings want to awesome with girls. He picked up a lot of champions Attraction. (Google it.) The guide regarding getting chicks in nightclubs of Attraction Master got him his first fuck in 4 long years. I have been exacerbated, however, given that I heard them all.

12. Dregulars stargroup says: