Open mouth technique – How to use a metered dose asthma inhaler.

10 Responses to “Open mouth technique – How to use a metered dose asthma inhaler.”

1. Dea Ananda says:

It always surprises me how many people are not aware about Asthozilax Secrets (just google it), even though many people. Fully discharge their asthma naturally with this agent Thanks to my cooworker who told me about Asthozilax Secrets, I have finally eliminated my pain

2. ajean dams says:

Grade A Actavis prometh with codeine cough syrup at an affordable price. TEXT U.S. AT 6128440387 or contact agrochem2000@gmail.com the e-mail

3. dietz analisa says:

This still amazes me how many people do not know about Asthozilax Secrets (search on Google), though many people. Fully discharge their asthma naturally with this agent Thanks to my friend who told me Asthozilax Secrets, I have finally eliminated my pain

4. Russ Meyer says:

Good video. I saw another video name “How open mouth inhaler use technique” a nice one.

5. Kathleen Monroe says:

It always surprises me how many people have no idea of ​​Asthozilax Secrets (do a Google search), although a lot of people to heal completely, their asthma naturally. With this agent Thanks to my work buddy who told me about Asthozilax Secrets, I have finally eliminated pain & embarrassment for good with a healthy manner.

6. Will Gershman says:

Me again. I’m actually a member of the board of the local American Lung Association chapter. I would like you to get some input from some of the physicians. This would not be my first choice of a video on inhaler technique. You also may want to have videos on techniques for the use of other devices such as Advair Diskus and Pulmicort

7. Will Gershman says:

I’ve never heard that you shake the inhaler for 60 seconds, than need the commentor says below. Perhaps this is ideal, but I think my patients would never be able or willing to comply with this 60 second rule. I may sound like an old fart, but I have the treatment of asthma for 20 years and 10 seconds seems to work well. In any case, I think this video is actually quite problematic .. I see no reason to demonstrate the open mouth technique. It seems difficult, without much benefit.

8. Russ Meyer says:

Nice video explaining open mouth technique, I have seen use a step by step video for MDI open mouth, the video name is “How to use MDI open mouth”

9. Suzanne Berkemeier says:

Hey! Thanks for this useful video. By the way, I listen to a lot of people talk Asthozilax Secrets (google it) to hold, but I’m not sure if it’s really good. Have you called home remedies Asthozilax Secrets considered? I’ve heard some good things about it and my cousin cure his asthma completely safe with this agent.

10. Charleen Muehlhause says:

It’s still surprises me how many people have no idea about Asthozilax Secrets (just google it), despite the fact that many people. Fully discharge their asthma naturally with this agent Thanks to my work buddy who told me about Asthozilax Secrets, I have finally eliminated my pain & embarrassment for good naturally.