Walkabout 2: cowboy coffee, ash cakes and antidepressants soil bacteria

15 Responses to “Walkabout 2: cowboy coffee, ash cakes and antidepressants soil bacteria”

1. KennethKramm says:

Thank you for your comment. It’s not going to rain a lot here …. but is very hot, especially during the summer months. We could do something cool, moist northern England weather once in a while to use. Have a good week, my friend. Ken

2. TheKez1998 says:

It always seems nice weather in your videos, here in the north of England it rains 200 days a year and is one of the windiest places on earth …

3. KennethKramm says:

Thanks. I’m glad you like my hiking buddy! Ken

4. sunya999 says:

Ok, that’s it, I’m always a big old hand with me in the next hike! Love this, thank you!

5. KennethKramm says:

Thanks for visiting my channel. Have fun! In a few minutes I leave for a week long camping trip. Nature can you be Ken

6. SurviveN2 says:

All flowers are cool looking, thanks for sharing Ken. I’m going to try these ash cakes, they sound good. The parts with the bear were good. Take care my friend :-))

7. KennethKramm says:

Thanks Dusty. Hope you had a great weekend. At dusk tonight I’ll have a bat colony emerge for the evening visit to hunt insects. Should be interesting!

8. IHatchetJack says:

I need to try adding to my ash cake oatmeal. Sounds pretty tasty!

9. KennethKramm says:

Thanks so much Sandy and Jess. Yes, bears do similar thinks you are. He is hungry for baked potato …. and I told him it would not be more hair on your chest! Cheers, Ken

10. KennethKramm says:

Thanks. Your group certainly loves to dance and everybody likes to watch. Cheers, Ken

11. Chikawaconroe says:

Nice video, Ken. Happy to see you @ the Expo.

12. g0vqw says:

Ken, What a wonderful video. There are so many similarities with my newest video. The hammock, the hobo stove, the ash cake or in my case my dog ​​Jess Bannock … Bear. Just great.Der only difference was the temperature was. Much cooler here espeacially early Morgen.Achten you to Jess, Ken and BärVon Samdy and

13. KennethKramm says:

Thanks so much for your feedback. I really love the natural feel and connection with nature, can not be described by words. May his nature to you, my friend. Ken

14. KennethKramm says:

Glad you liked the video and Bear guest have a great weekend. Ken

15. bushcraftbartons says: